Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sweet Tooth

The scale at the gym this week has not been my friend....It seems as though those post wedding lbs are starting to show their ugly faces as I have put on 2.4! It doesn't seem like a big deal but I always seem to feel the extra weight on me and I don't enjoy that feeling! So it's time to buckle down and stop eating so many sweets! LOVELY especially when all week long I have been in the mood for funfetti cupcakes! These cupcake recipes featured on MSN didn't help either...don't those red velvet cupcakes look delicious??? Here's the link for some home made cupcake goodness for those of you that can indulge yourselves! If you can't indulge well then you can look at these picture a long with me and try not to drool on your keyboard!

Jay's birthday cupcakes from last year.....this year we had birthday brownies!

Our AMAZING wedding cake, when I thought up this concept my mm thought I was a little nuts...Thankfully the cake decorator got it and she did an AWESOME job! It came out exactly how I pictured it! Plus we got to have Red Velvet, Vanilla, and Chocolate Cupcakes!


What is your favorite cupcake?

2 comments:

Sarah Ring said...

MMM! Red velvet cupcakes! YUM!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

How pretty! I saw your comment on I *heart* You and wanted to check out your cupcakes! I'm making my brother's wedding cupcakes and love looking at other's! They looked great!