Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Crisis....

My day off yesterday started out with this flashing on CNN..... The Dow dropped below 10,000 for the first time in 4 years. As a newly married, new homeowner is this scary??? Most definitely! But at the same time I can't help but be thank full....I have an AMAZING FAMILY, a roof over my head, food to eat, clothes to wear, hot water showers, and last but not least a husband who will always be there no matter what! So I am not panicking, I have full confidence that we will figure this out and although it may take some time things will get better for our country.

While I do believe you need to be up to date on current affairs, continually hearing bad news only fuels the fire. As they have been saying on the news as people begin to panic it causes a man made financial crisis. Not panicking however is much easier said then done for most of the US population who is living from paycheck to paycheck. So let's all take some time today, turn off the news and just spend some time appreciating the people we love that will always be there. Crisis or no crisis I can't think of any others I'd want by my side to figure this all out.

No comments: