Tuesday, October 21, 2008

If you were wondering

Today I look like this:

I feel like this:
and I'm taking shots of this:
YUM! In case you are wondering about my project this weekend well the house got a good cleaning and I found most of the frames I wanted they are all sitting stacked up in the living room since I passed out last night...Here's hoping I feel better and can get it all done! I hope nobody else is sniffling today due to the change of seasons! If you are you get sympathy and a virtual mug of hot chocolate from me :)
P.S. The hubby suggested I call out today....my response "I can't I took all my time off to marry you!" lol

2 comments:

Sarah Ring said...

I am sick too! And at work... because I took all my time off to get married and the rest is on reserve for our honeymoon! Ugh - hate being sick at work!

You get better doll! And I will try and do the same!

Mango Gal said...

Feel better soon girly!