Monday, October 27, 2008

It's Monday! YAY! REALLY YAY!! and cows...

I am trying to shake off the weekend in me and accept that is Monday....unfortunately it is a little hard since I forgot work survival essential number 1 at home! Since all my work is either over the phone, on e-mail, or just on the computer I can't get through the day without this to help keep me focused. Today is going to be a loooooooong day without my ipod and it's even worse because it's Monday! Do you guys have something you just can't get through the work day without?

In other news pictures were printed and the frames were hung on our sitting room wall this weekend. All except for one! I am on the hunt for a 5X5 frame before Saturday, so hopefully I can find one and make it complete. Once it's done i'll take pictures and post them....


If this post could get any more random I saw this image over at Mangonette's blog today

It totally triggered the memory of this one that I took in India two years ago:
Cow's in your doorway are a daily occurence there, in fact there are cows everywhere just wondering around. Case in point this is a highway:I wouldn't reccomend touching these cows but I couldn't resist feeding the one that came to the door....Problem was then he wouldn't go away!

Anyhow Happy Monday to all of you....I am going to try and get some work done!

3 comments:

Mango Gal said...

LOL Oh my goodness that is so cool!

Petunia Face said...

I would love to open my door to a large cow (I think). How cute! All we get are deer (also very cute) and raccoons (cute but you don't want to touch or feed them--they're mean).
Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

I love the cow at your door!!! I love cows and someday will have one for a pet; my husband thinks I'm crazy but he's game for it :)