Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Back to Basics

As many brides know planning your wedding is pretty much like having a full time job. Most of the time everything else gets put to the side so you can plan your perfect day. Luckily I was able to find ways to use my creative juices to add fun personal touches to our wedding. I did however miss scrapbooking, reading, towards the end the gym, and most of all photography. Anyone that knows me knows I LOVE taking pictures, I always have my camera on hand to catch those everyday moments as well as the special ones. As of late the picture taking has been at a bare minimum just when it is needed and more posed for shots.
I really want to get back to capturing things that speak to me, with fall coming it's the perfect day to take a walk and take a few pictures. Here are some of my favorites from my collection....I call it

"Attempts at Photography"

I love this picture of Jay with the twins.
This is the skyline in Delhi as the sun sets. Just fooling around in photoshop with a fun picture, I love peacock feathers! I was trying to capture these gorgeous bangles I have but found when I super saturated the picture it had a cool effect.
Puerto Rico!
More Puerto Rico!
A print I did for my cousins sports themed room.
Flowers in my mom's garden
Purse Seller in India
I sent my uncle this one last year for Father's Day.This is one of my all time FAVORITE pictures I feel like I just caught it at the perfect moment. I always wonder what they are thinking.
I think this picture of an old fashioned well would be cute for a bathroom.
And last but not least the beautiful dancing lady in Puerto Rico. I hope you enjoyed them!





1 comment:

Sarah Ring said...

I am loving your photos Aartee! I want to know what those woman are tinking as well! :)