Several times in the 30 minute class and I can't balance it for so long! The first time we went the ball fell on my face, this last time it rolled away and the instructor said "Please don't play with your ball". There was only 6 of us in this class and I was pretty embarrassed, but at least I was attempting unlike the others! (Photo from about.com)
3. The gym was closed yesterday and will be closed again today so I have had some time to work on our engagement album, I am still not back into the groove of scrapbooking so in two hours last night I only finished two pages....and they weren't anything to brag about either!
4. Are you wearing pink today? Today is Breast Cancer Awareness day so put on some pink to support all the brave, amazing women who have survived, are going through, or will go through this! (Photo from http://www.serenitybeginswithin.com/)5. I was drooling over this post on What I Wore today.....Scarves are one of my two weaknesses and I can never have enough! I am currently in love with this one:If you like it you can find it here: http://ww3.komen.org/promiseshop/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=706-04670
6. Someone loves hummus sandwiches just as much as me! http://www.katheats.com/ I don't know that I could do such heavy breakfasts in the morning but it is interesting to read about.
7. Gossip Girl makes me want to wear headbands all the time although I don't think I could pull them off these are still pretty cute! http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/ I love the blue lace one...a cute way to turn a bad hair day into a good one!
8. I think I have rambled enough so I will stop now....Hopefully you were able to make some sense of this!