Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday Glow :)


As I've said before on a daily basis the only makeup you'll find on my face is the Time Balm concealer and whichever one of the 5 C.O. Bigelow lip glosses that seems appealing that day! Every once in awhile if I get stuck in traffic then I'll have on some bronzer but for daily use that's exciting as it gets! I don't ever use powder and the only time I've used foundation besides the wedding is when I used to model. I've had my eyes on this Mineralize Skinfinish from MAC though and I thought it would be a great way to add a subtle touch of shimmer to my daily face. I finally picked some up last Thursday and it is so much fun! Just a few brushes of this onto you cheek look so minimal but definitely give you a glow. It works as an all over, brow highlighter, or you can use it to define your cheek bones. It makes a perfect addition to my make essentials that I carry in my bag!

While I was there I also bought this purpely eyeshadow which the lady said would look great with green eyes. I also got to try this out on Saturday and I absolutely loved it!

The mineralize powder definitely made my sleepy face look a little more bright and cheery this morning :) Saturday was a ton of fun and I will post pictures soon!

No comments: