Friday, November 7, 2008

Choices

So I finally got back my Thank You card drafts from my photographer....and I think I am leaning towards this one....

The only thing I don't like is she seemed to have airbrushed my face which is fine but I don't want to look like spray tan barbie....Here is the image on the thank you card compared with the original....I think I like the natural one a lot better with maybe a slight touch up....

Here is the second choice....

I like them both but am leaning toward the first with the airbrush taken out....What do you guys think?? HELP!!!!

7 comments:

Mango Gal said...

Awwwww! I like #2, mainly because of that background picture, so pretty!

jigna said...

i like the second, though you are right about the natural look on the first if you go with that instead.

Sarah Ring said...

I like the first option and the non-airbrushed photo. You are soooo pretty on your own - you don't need it! :)

Anonymous said...

I like the first one because the second one you are more somber.

Anonymous said...

They're all so beautiful, but I think I'm going with number two!

Priti said...

i like the first one

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Oh my gosh, how beautiful are you?!! Wow, pretty pics. And I think you should go with the peacock printed boots down below - I love that print and haven't seen ANYone with anything like that!