Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pizza Night

On nights that my mom worked late my brother and I would always wonder what to make for dinner....This quickly became one of our favorite things to do and now I also love making it with Jay and my cutie pie nephews also....It's a quick and easy fix to what's for dinner...you can make whatever flavor combination you like and when it comes out all hot and bubbly from the oven you'll be in heaven! For my nephews I normally get the smaller pizza crusts and let them create their own pizza...that solves the complaints of it not being what they wanted because they made it :)

Start with a Boboli Crust
A jar of Classico Sauceand whatever toppings you like! In my house onion and a jalapeno are a big favorite as well as black olive and mushrooms. The last one we made was a little more adventurous and instead of sauce we used Pesto, Fresh Mozzarella, and Tomato....So DELICIOUS!

Here's the before:

And here's the after:

With just a sprinkle of garlic salt it was yummy! Next time I want to try a white pizza with Ricotta and Broccoli....

Fun Fact about me: When it comes to just regular pizza meaning red sauce, cheese, and topping I love it with Ranch Dressing!

What are your favorite toppings, brands, or dipping sauces when it comes to pizza. After this I LOVE Papa Johns!

2 comments:

Sarah Ring said...

MMMM! Looks yummy Aartee!!

Mango Gal said...

This looks so good!