Thursday, November 20, 2008

I won't lie....

Image from US Magazine
I LOVED watching the Newlyweds when it was on MTV. Especially Jessica's crazy antics like the $800 lingerie, the Louis Vuitton camping trip, or the chicken or tuna debacle. Despite all of those things I really thought they were a cute couple and I loved her music from those days! Their variety show on the other hand was a little corny and I remember flipping the channel after a few minutes. Have any of you heard any of her new country stuff? If so is it any good? I'll be listening to With You on my ipod today that's for sure :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not a fan of her then . . . or now. I've heard some of attempts at country, not doing anything for me. I think she's still looking for her niche.

Anonymous said...

I heard Come On Over early in the summer and it actually wasn't too bad. Have you seen her lips as of late? Looks like she had another procedure. This coming from a girl who visits People.com way too much lol

Anonymous said...

We don't believe we have heard any of her country efforts... or if we did they weren't memorable enough to make an impression. (Although you know our brain is simply fried!)

We love all of your coats, not to mention the scarves your Mother made - they look very snuggly!
tp