Friday, September 19, 2008

Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails


So along with the arrival of a baby girl we also had the addition of a sweet little boy to the group...Since his older brother is only two I thought it would be nice to take a little present for him to when we went to visit....


I basically covered a childrens board book with scrapbooking paper and then used the Making Memories Childs Play line for the lettering....I was pretty pleased with it UNTIL I tried to seal it....Has anyone else used the Modge Podge Paper Product Sealer?? Even though it was sitting outside drying for like a day and a half some of the pages stuck together...and I had to do some touch ups before I could give it to them...does anyone have any suggestions on a better way to seal things? I don't normally however since this was for a two year old I thought I should so he would be able to carry it around wherever he wanted...Any ideas for the next time around??

Sorry I had to cut out the pictures because I wasn't sure they would want them posted! Happy Friday!!!

No comments: