Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Quickie

Work is super busy right now and I STILL haven't gotten around to uploading pictures off my camera....This is a quick album I put together for Jay's Aunt I only had about an hour before we had to take her to the airport so it is super simple. I found a cute album at target in $1 bin (I love their $1 bin!) and added the little design on the front cover. I thought when I picked it up that it was 4x6 album so as soon as I got the pictures I would be able to put it together and add some stickers and rub-ons right onto the protective sleeves. But that would be too easy! When we got the pictures I realized the album was a 5x7 and here I was with a bunch of 4x6's. Since I was so short on time at this point I just cut up some double sided paper and put a picture on each side and put it into the sleeve. Nothing exciting but she loved it so I guess that's all that matters :)

1 comment:

Staci Compher said...

....thanks for stoppin' over at my blog...and love the mini book you put together, and in only an hour...awesome!!!