Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Circus


Britney Spears has been all over TV lately to promote her new CD Circus. There was the MTV special on Sunday, GMA today, and countless magazine covers. I don't know if any of you watched the MTV special, I did and I really just got the feeling that while she's determined to get back out there she still looks a little lost. It basically seems like she's trapped in her life. I was never a huge fan of hers anyhow but I have to give her credit for picking herself back up and facing the world again. This shot of her from her recent Glamour photo shoot looks a little off to me but you can tell she is trying and I love that sweater she's in....it looks so warm and comfy perfect for the chilly day we are having today....
P.S. For those who are wondering I did order the Armani Exchange bag below at 30% off and free shipping but when I got it, it was WAY larger then it looked and the handle made it a little awkward to carry. :( Thank goodness for free returns! I am on the look out for something similar in style just smaller if you see anything let me know!

No comments: