Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wedding Things

Now that I am finally settling I am just getting back to scrapping....I have pictures of other things but that would require finding the wire to transfer them off my camera...moving is NO fun take it from someone who knows! Anyhow Indian weddings are known for all their ceremonies, it's a nice way to enjoy each and every step of your wedding with your family around you. My mom made these for the invitation ceremony where we all get together to address the invitation cards. My uncle did some of the free hand drawing and then she glitzed it up with glitter and gemstones. They came out gorgeous and very traditional looking which I loved! Thanks mom for all your hard work!






1 comment:

Sarah Ring said...

These colors are so vibrant and rich! So gorgeous!