Thursday, August 14, 2008

Reception Table Names

I have a few little projects to share but unfortunately I haven't had a chance to upload the pictures from my camera....So for now I'll share these....Our focus for our wedding was to make sure everyone had a good time and that everything was very us. Instead of having regular table numbers we decided to do name the tables with things about us such as birth place, college, etc. To make a long story short we couldn't come up with enough for 30 tables so we decided to go with Hindi movie names specifically romantic movies. I had 10 different pictures and 3 of each one. We then had our photographer match our place cards to the same design I created in photo shop for these. The purple and gold color scheme matched the colors of the outfit I wore to our reception. Overall everyone thought they came out really cute and added a touch of us to each table :)



No comments: