Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What's for Lunch?

I'm super excited about what's in my lunch box today....It's just a peanut butter and jelly sandwich but it involves this:

I have a confession....The hubby and I are slightly addicted to the food network and the travel channel. We love seeing things featured on there and trying them out! Luckily we live close to NY and this is possible for us :) One of the places on our list has been Peanut Butter & Co. in Greenwich Village. I mean take a look at their menu! Until we get over there I have this jar of yummy peanut butter that we found at the grocery store yesterday :) I was a lot more excited then I should have been about it and when we got home I promptly opened the jar and had a tiny spoon. It was delish on it's own so I'm hoping the Strawberry Jelly combo will be good too! If any of you have ever been let me know how it was and what I should order...If not what's your favorite PB&J combo?

P.S. Kaycee it's Gluten Free!

11 comments:

TheBeautyFile said...

So, in the past five years I became allergic to nuts (and peanuts), but before this I was OBSESSED with this place. The most amazing sandwich I ever had was from there: crunchy peanut butter w/ nutella. Hands down, the BEST!

Eli said...

I <3 peanut butter. PS. I left you an award on my blog, check it out!

Gwen said...

Sounds strange but yummy at the same time. :)

Stephanie said...

I love Peanut Butter Co.

We eat a lot of it around here. Now they sell it in our grocery stores which is WONDERFUL.

Jen said...

Oh my! I have never heard of that! That sounds like a little piece of heaven. My fave will always be peanut butter with nutella though :).

Haven and Home said...

Confession:

One day at work (at an old job I HATED) I ate a whole, yes whole, jar of peanut butter at my desk with a fork. I am addicted. I have wanted to go to Peanut Butter & Co. forever but have not made it yet...

online dating said...

Delicious menu for lunch...Yummy. thanks for share.

dee said...

I have been there and it is amazing! We went on our staycation last year. You have to go at some point. I posted pix on my blog, sometime last August. We ate this peanut butter dessert that I still think about. In fact, I think I need to go back ASAP!!

paula said...

oh my, I must try this peanut butter out. I have a bit of an addiction:)

kadler said...

I was so worried that when I moved to Hong Kong, I would have to give up peanut butter. Luckily, it's everywhere! I eat more here now than I did in the states. Mmmm.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

OMG, yummmmmmmmmmmmm!