Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blog Love

I was nominated for this sweet award by Eli a fun blogger who loves to read!

Then this one by Jenny and Eli! Thanks ladies for the blog love :)

For this one the rules are to list 7 things you love and then pass it on to seven bloggers.... So in no particular order....

1)The husband (sometimes)

2)My family!

3)Taking pictures....I love capturing just the right moment!

4)Creating! Nothing makes me feel better in the world....

5)Cupcakes Yummy!!

6)Scarves This is obvious right??

7)Traveling

Because I can't choose I am going to send this to anyone that's reading today! You guys are the best and I really look forward to getting your comments and reading your blogs daily!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

MM those cupcakes look yummy, and you have the prettiest saree's!

Congratulations on those awards :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the cool awards, always fun!

Cupcakes and scarves are some of my loves too. I just caught up on a couple posts I missed . . . seriously 200th post? Wow, way to go!!!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

I love a lot of those things as well! Have a great Tuesday afternoon & congrats on your awards!

Lindsey said...

Congrats on the awards!! You def deserve them!
Love the pics, you are so pretty!

Ink Obsession Designs said...

Congrats on the awards!

The cupcakes look super yummy!!! :)

Gwen said...

Congrats on the awards!!! I love the cupcakes. You are so creative. :) XOXO

TheBeautyFile said...

Congrats!! I just bought a great turquoise, long scarf today at American Eagle Outfitters- $6.99!!

kadler said...

Haha, definitely scarves :)

Congrats!

CandiRose said...

Congrats on the awards! You deserve them and many more :)

http://candacerose.typepad.com

Sarah Ring said...

Congrats!! You deserve them!!

Unknown said...

I know I've said this a million times but you are so pretty. and congrats on your awards!