Thursday, April 16, 2009

YAY it's Thursday!

That means only one more day till Friday :) I have a ton to get done today and I definitely have to leave on time today! What's the rush? I'm making dinner involving baked spaghetti, garlic bread, and chocolate chip cookies. YUM! But I'm mostly looking forward to this:

A giant salad with mixed greens, gorgonzola, walnuts, and a balsamic vinaigrette. Thanks to my cousin for the awesome combo, she's such a foodie! So I'm off to get a giant cup of coffee and get cracking! Have a great day ladies and any guys that might be reading this blog :)

2 comments:

Piper Jacquelyn said...

YUM. One of my fave salads. I add dried cranberries or fresh pear to it and it's SO great! Enjoy!

paula said...

Such a yummy salad:) My husband will not go near one so I rarely ever get one.