Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Snail Mail!

Does anyone else love getting things in the mail as much as me? A few weeks ago my good friend out in Cali sent me one of his graduation pictures from the police force. I was so excited to get something besides a bill that I let it sit unopened for a few days because it made me smile!

Of course when I opened it I smiled even bigger! LOL is it sad that sometimes I just want to buy things onlins so that I know I'll have something to look forward to when I open the mailbox?? In college I made it a point to send letters, cards, and even mail care packages to friends just so they would have something to brighten their day when they opened their mailbox. Something about getting a letter or card seems so much more fun then an e-mail even though they are quicker! What do you guys think?

5 comments:

Mrs. J L said...

Don't worry...I am the same way! I love getting letters, cards, anything thats not a bill in the mail. :)

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Ah! I love snail mail more than just about any other type of correspondence. It's just so fantastic to have something to hold in your hot little hands, haha!

Tara Gibson said...

i love getting mail! especially ups man mail! haha. its funny you posted this, because i just sent to cards to my best friends just because! : )

thanks for your sweet comment! the scarf is from old navy!

Lindsey said...

Awww snail mail is the best!!!

Sarah Ring said...

I totally agree! I love getting mail - something so personal about a hand written note.