Monday, April 13, 2009

Photo of the Day 4/12/09 and a weekend recap


I did a little scavenging yesterday and got my hands on these old saris I already have a few ideas up my sleeve for some crafty fun! Do you have any suggestions? Our weekend was fairly low-key but we did manage to catch Fast Furious I'm not normally that into action movies but I loved this one! I also finished the second book in the Twilight series which I liked a lot better then the first one. Oh and what felt like endless amounts of laundry...Anyhow I hope all of you had a good Easter weekend and Happy Monday!

6 comments:

kadler said...

Love these! I actually think I have a dress with a similar fabric from Fab India. Very funny :)

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

saris are the most beautiful textile...especially the ones w gold/silver details...so GLAM*

Piper Jacquelyn said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with! Pillows? Framed art? I'm not that creative, sorry! I'm sure they'll be gorgeous though!

Sara Ancich said...

How about a bedspread/ duvet cover? Beautiful.

Sarah Ring said...

Hey Aartee - any ideas where I can get a sari online? I need one for the wedding I am going to! Yours are all so gorgeous!! Are they expensive?? I will need jewelry too!

Anonymous said...

how beautiful!