Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Speaking of Travel

Care for a day trip?

Vadodra at 5 A.M. on a sunday...super peacefull until the neighbors dog caught site of me on the roof :)

Yummy Pani Puri on the street...

Shoes!

Sweet Little Ladies making Flower Garlands...

The center of Vadodra at sunset...

Some little boys who wanted their picture taken...

Colors for HOLI!

Close up...Aren't they so pretty?? Not if you get caught in a Holi fight though!

Check out Raju's CHAINA Town...Where you get the best CHAINESE food lol

Fresh Sugar Cane Juice

And last but not least a power outage :)

8 comments:

Mango Gal said...

Amazing photos!

Priti said...

i want the pani puris i always have mine own because everybody loves them but i wanted some in India n i did not get any that was not fair

paula said...

I do hope to travel there one day. beautiful photos.

Candi of Candace Rose said...

Thanks for the virtual trip. Gorgeous photos!!!

http://candacerose.typepad.com

Gwen said...

What a great trip. One question...what are the colors for? XOXO

Sara Ancich said...

I love your pictures!

kadler said...

I wish I could've done a color fight! Maybe next time :)

Anonymous said...

I've played Holi only once and it was AWESOME. Of course it took two weeks to get the pink out of my afro.

What a cute travel blog :) To my home away from home!