Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Retired?

So it looks like the India trip in March is happening and I thought I would check out some fun carry all totes for the plane...It's a long flight people I need entertainment! I was browsing the Vera Bradley website yesterday and my two favorite patterns are retired?? How cute are these pink elephants?


and I adore this scarf...

all that is left is this wristlet and the elephants aren't as prominent on it!

So I picked something else the Capri Blue


Love the fun colors including purple! But guess what this retired in January 2007 along with the elephants?? WHY?? Does anyone know where I can get my hands on either of these??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bummer! Have you tried eBay yet?

Exciting that you are taking a trip to India!!!!

kadler said...

Oooh wait til you get to India - there are so many awesome things covered in elephants. I brought home sheets and scarves for everyone I knew, with pictures of elephants on them.

Where are you going?

Christi said...

i love vera! i have all the new hope design bags/luggage (soft, not hard) and was so sad to see it go away. =(