Monday, February 16, 2009

Put a Smile on your face!

Ok so I know I owe two other people tags before this one but after the rough week at work and the tough times we are all facing I think this one is only fitting. I promise to get to the other two ASAP though!
Mango Gal tagged me to list 6 things that make me smile so in no particular order here we go!

6. Photography: I love looking at pictures just as much as I love taking them and there is no way to describe the amazing feeling you get when you capture just the right shot!

5. Dessert: I adore sweets and will always eat a little less dinner so that I have room...Cupcakes, brownies, cheese cake I love them all!

4. A good hair day: This one is a little vain I know but I spent 17 years of my life terrorized by frizzy curls and a never ending bad hair day. I love my hair straightener and nothing makes me feel more confident then having a good hair day!

3. Scrapbooking: I think this one goes back to how much I love pictures, once I finish scrapbooking an album I love going back and looking at all the special memories. I also love the thought of sharing them with our kids one day.

2. Little kids: Whether it's a baby or a toddler I'm such a sucker for kids and by the end of an evening you will more then likely find at least one on my lap. I am not planning to have any kids anytime soon but I am thoroughly excited at the thought of being a mommy some day! (This is the husband with our nephews but I really love this shot)


1. My friends and family: Seriously I don't know what I would do without them! Although my family can be a little crazy at times I love and adore them and they keep me smiling!



I am tagging Mindy, Petunia Face, Blog Goggles, JennyLo, and anyone else who would like to play! I am feeling better already...

4 comments:

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Ooh, good hair days, cupcakes, family - I love it. Definitely a good post for an "eh" kind of week!

kadler said...

Woohoo! Thanks :)

P.S. Cupcakes will probably make my list, too!

Mindy said...

I will so love this tag... really!!! But I am thinking that list could go on and on and on... :)

Sarah Ring said...

You are so beautiful! I love when you post pictures!