Ok so I know I owe two other people tags before this one but after the rough week at work and the tough times we are all facing I think this one is only fitting. I promise to get to the other two ASAP though!
Mango Gal tagged me to list 6 things that make me smile so in no particular order here we go!
6. Photography: I love looking at pictures just as much as I love taking them and there is no way to describe the amazing feeling you get when you capture just the right shot!
5. Dessert: I adore sweets and will always eat a little less dinner so that I have room...Cupcakes, brownies, cheese cake I love them all!
4. A good hair day: This one is a little vain I know but I spent 17 years of my life terrorized by frizzy curls and a never ending bad hair day. I love my hair straightener and nothing makes me feel more confident then having a good hair day!
3. Scrapbooking: I think this one goes back to how much I love pictures, once I finish scrapbooking an album I love going back and looking at all the special memories. I also love the thought of sharing them with our kids one day.
2. Little kids: Whether it's a baby or a toddler I'm such a sucker for kids and by the end of an evening you will more then likely find at least one on my lap. I am not planning to have any kids anytime soon but I am thoroughly excited at the thought of being a mommy some day! (This is the husband with our nephews but I really love this shot)
1. My friends and family: Seriously I don't know what I would do without them! Although my family can be a little crazy at times I love and adore them and they keep me smiling!
I am tagging Mindy, Petunia Face, Blog Goggles, JennyLo, and anyone else who would like to play! I am feeling better already...
Tomfoolery by Ree
10 hours ago