Tuesday, January 20, 2009

History


Today is a super busy day at work but I just wanted to post real quickly and say how proud I am to be apart of this historic moment. Here's to our new president, I can't wait to see his inaguaration speech tonight ( I love TiVo) and to see what else he has in store for the next 4 years. Yes We Can!

P.S. I am loving this feature in the N.Y. Times. It's awesome to see SO many people SO excited for this day. You better believe my project 365 picture today will be Obama related...

(Photo from www.CNN.com)

4 comments:

Piper Jacquelyn said...

It certainly is an exciting day! I've had a great time watching everything unfold - you're going to be blown away by all the cheering people & lovely things everyone has to say!

Anonymous said...

I love this photo you've posted! What an inspirational day. I love change!!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't this exciting? History being made . . . exciting, thrilling!

kadler said...

I posted a bunch on my blog, too! Very fun.