Monday, April 14, 2008

Mini Album in a Tin

This was the second part of my sister-in-laws birthday gift....It's a miniature mint tin that I stole from my brother to put this together.....
At first I thought about painting it or adding paper over it but then I just decided to go with the Las Vegas Theme.... The cover says "This family is always a sure bet" and the rest of the pictures fan out like a hand of cards with all the family on them....The back of the pictures are scanned in images of actual playing cards....I used the King, Queen, and Jack of hearts....I cut both sides out and glues them together and then used a round corner punch to make the edges....I used eyelets to make sure the holes in the corners were secure and then tied together with a fun ribbon....

I got so into it that I even decorated the inside of the box :) All the pictures and images were resized in photoshop...

No comments: