Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Centerpieces

Last night I finally sorted all our engagement pictures and put them in an album. Now all that's left is to scrap them....36 pages front and back oy! I have a lot of fun projects to upload but couldn't find my USB wire yesterday so I'll post this....

These were the centerpieces from our engagement and I absolutely loved them! Although they were a huge pain in the butt to make between my mom, me, and my aunt we got them done....and they turned out exactly how I imagined them too! Plus they matched my outfit perfectly....I think that's one of my favorite things about Indian decor, clothes, etc. the beautiful bright colors! The hardest part about these was stringing the beads on and stitching them to the ribbon that took the majority of the time we spent on them.

P.S. I did find my USB wire sitting on the dining table as I ran out of the house this morning so hopefully I'll be able to update some things tonight!

No comments: