Monday, March 30, 2009

It's Monday....

I really don't have much to write about...we had a busy weekend...A trip to NY Friday night and then back to Jersey Saturday evening for a friends going away party...he's getting married!!! YAY! Yesterday was a laid back day involving some yummy grilled cheeses and french fries...The weather outside is a little chilly but overall warming up so hopefully the winter coats can be put away soon. I'm hoping to hit the gym tonight...since coming back from India I am ready for bed by 9:30 PM and STRUGGLING to keep my eyes open around 10 PM or so...I'm hoping hitting the gym will give me that extra boost of energy in the evening. I also want to get back into doing crafty things since they allow me to de-stress from the day...So that's where I stand..nothing exciting but nothing to complain about either...It's Monday and hopefully you all are in a content mode also...If not here's a little sparkle for your day!

No comments: